All Fields are Open! See your local Region web site for details.
November 26th & 27th
Registration Deadline is November 22, 2016.
Brackets will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Space is limited. Admittance after the deadline
will be considered on a case-by-case basis. To register, complete the application found at
www.elcajonayso.com and submit it with your entry fee and referee deposit to the address listed on the form.
Oct 30, 2016 Opening Ceremonies at 9:00 a.m. – Kennedy Park in El Cajon
Join AYSO at the scariest, funniest, weirdest soccer event of the season:
See the Flyer HERE!
Coaches: contact Gary Hartnett at 619 708-0731 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information for your team.
Referees Needed: contact Hunter Smith at 619 204-3434 or email@example.com to sign up!
HEADING THE BALL
- Consistent with the US Soccer mandates on heading the ball, heading is banned for ALL division players U11 (including U12 divisions without a single age division ) and below in both practices and games.
- An indirect free kick will be awarded to the opposing team if a player deliberately touches the ball with his/her head during a game.
- The indirect free kick is to be taken from the place where the player touch the ball with his/her head.
- An indirect free kick awarded to the attacking team inside the opposing team’s GOAL area must be taken on the GOAL area line parallel to the goal line at the point nearest to where the player touch the ball with his/her head.
- Neither cautions nor send offs shall be issued for persistent infringement or denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity related to the heading infraction.
- Heading for players in U14 age division is limited to a maximum of 30 minutes per week with no more than 15-20 headers per player. There are no restrictions on heading in matches in U14 division.
With the approaching fall 2016 season, you’ve got questions:
- Who is my coach?
- What supplies do I need?
- Where will I practice?
- And many more…?
To find the answers to your questions click here.
Have a great fall season!
Our Regions and their Commissioners
The San Diego AYSO Super Camp, started in 2011, is an opportunity for AYSO Volunteers to have local access to a broad variety of training. This annual event, hosted by Areas V, S, and R, delivers training across Coaching and Referee disciplines with additional clinics offered on an as needed basis.